Join us and experience first-hand the limitless possibilities of artistic expression.
The Center for Art & Entertainment proudly serves as the artistic hub of Historic Downtown Hendersonville, North Carolina. Our intimate venue serves as the creative home in our community for theater, art, and musical performance. The Center's mission is as simple as it is essential — to bring people together in pursuit of original expression and celebration of the arts.
OUR EVENTS PARTNERS
The Center is proud to be a partner of the Arts Council of Henderson County for The Art & Architecture Tour. CAE is the host location for the monthly Speak Out Loud: Voice of Unity forum of the Black Business Network of WNC; additionally activities for Black History Month (February 2021) will be in partnership with BBN including Rise Up! Gospel Sing and more. CAE is also the host location for fundraising events and the film for Hendersonville Pride. View all arts events here.
The Center for Art & Entertainment has reconfigured its Main Stage Seating area, adding "end" tables to maintain the theatre ambiance. Following theatre safety protocols provided by The Broadway League and WYNN Las Vegas, in addition to six-foot seat distancing, The Center for Art & Entertainment will launch our 2020 show schedule with #SafeTheatre #IntermissionIsOver.
DISTANCED SEATING AREAS ARE 6 FEET ON ALL SIDES
• Pre-show 6-foot standing areas prior to building entry.
• No pre-show lobby gathering or beverage service; handicapped seating will be allowed early entry.
• Each sanitized theatre seating area will have a table and drink pre-order forms with drinks delivered by a gloved, masked server to seated guests; drinks can be ordered throughout the performances.
• Complimentary masks for wearing upon building entry. MASKS MUST BE WORN.
• Hand sanitizing stations prior to building entry plus pre-show theatre and restroom sanitizing and a restroom sanitation and occupancy attendant present.
NEED A LITTLE LOVE?
While The Center is not currently open due to COVID-19 restrictions, come by our doors during this difficult time and take a piece of paper as a symbol of love and share it with a friend!
125 S. Main Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792